Outpatient Services is part of the Uspiritus comprehensive continuum of care for clients 4-17 years of age who are struggling with anxiety, depression, grief and loss, trauma, ADHD, conduct and behavioral disorders, adjustment disorders, parenting issues, divorce, and coping with life stressors.
Dependent upon individual client needs, our Medicaid-funded Outpatient Program offers two levels of care and treatment:
Intensive in-home and in-school community-based program
- A preventative measure for hospitalization or residential treatment.
- Service modalities include: Art Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and trauma focused therapy.
- Typically, sessions are two/three times a week from 1-3 hours per session.
Traditional office-based services
- Less intensive services for those clients who don’t need in-home or in-school counseling.
- Clients and families come to our campus and see a therapist for ongoing issues or concerns.
Drop-in services – Louisville Only
- No appointment needed for same day counseling to address immediate needs or to prevent a crisis from escalating.
Jefferson, Oldham, Bullitt, Shelby, Spencer, Anderson, Franklin, Woodford, Fayette.
Bowling Green Office
Allen, Barren, Butler, Christian, Daviess, Edmonson, Grayson, Hardin, Hart, Logan, McLean, Metcalfe, Monroe, Muhlenberg, Ohio, Simpson, Todd, Warren.
All services rendered by master’s level therapists and/or licensed behavioral health professionals. Case managers are also provided (if deemed necessary) to help link families to community resources to ensure a comprehensive continuum of care.
Psychiatric services available upon request.
For an appointment or additional information, click here to fill out our online referral form, or contact someone directly at the information below.
3121 Brooklawn Campus Drive
Louisville, KY 40218
Bowling Green Office
918 State Street
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Uspiritus is licensed as a Behavioral Health Service Organization, affiliated with the Council on Accreditation and The Children’s’ Alliance.